Within the global Project Organization, the Global Project Manager Security (ISMS) is in charge of various Security projects. This position will have a focus on the people and process part of the security domain, implementing the Viterra Security Framework (ISMS.
The project manager will have direct support from an in depth implementation specialist, helping and supporting the project.
This role will hierarchically report to the Manager PMO, functionally into the CISO.
The projects you will manage are Cybersecurity projects. Like: implementing the Viterra Security Framework (ISMS). Three major streams for this implementation;
• Ensure that the project goals and objectives are achieved within the established project timeframe, guidelines/scope and budget;
• Manage multiple simultaneous (sub) projects and ongoing tracking and reporting of each (sub) project;
• Ensure project documents are complete, current, and distributed appropriately. Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential issues/risks and devise contingency plans;
• Own the communication and execution of solution hand-over to service delivery, technology and other team members at designated milestones.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations. Writing project documents as part of our Project portfolio process to ensure that
• projects are well prepared and documented to allow the Project board to take decisions based on reliable and complete information.
• Prince 2 practitioner certified, IPMA-C or B;
• Exceptional change management skills, be pragmatic and not bureaucratic; Experienced in Security projects in an international environment where you are pro- actively keeping the stakeholders updated concerning accurate planning, budget and risks;
• Minimal one relevant Cybersecurity certification (CISM, CISSP, CGEIT);
• Minimal bachelor degree; such as IT or Cybersecurity;
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in security project management roles;
• Experience in stakeholder management related to the diverse set of Cybersecurity topics at different levels and an excellent communicator;
• Fluent in Dutch language (spoken and written);
• Fluent in English language (spoken and written, level C1)
• Due to the criticality of the project, experience in and execution of multi-departmental stakeholder management is a must. The position of Global Project Manager Security (ISMS) is located between the various security & business teams, IT teams, senior management and external parties and plays a vital role to connect and align all of them. Contact and alignment with the Regional Information Security Officers, Regional Senior Management, and local offices is an important driver for success in an international context with Rotterdam as the Global head office.
• Is an outstanding communicator, charming, knows to how to enable change within international context & different cultures;
• Has a practical ‘can do’ mentality to find the balance between being in control and stay flexible;
• Is technical enough to understand the solution direction, identify dependencies and deliver a realistic timeline to implement the project;
• Is a problem solver, structured, positive, accurate and flexible to manage multiple projects and report to Senior Management;
• Recognizes our 5 core values of safety, entrepreneurialism, simplicity, responsibility and openness;
• Eager to develop understanding of the workings of a complex commodity business;
• You are highly customer-oriented, have a strong sense of responsibility and are empathetic.
ORGANIZATION: Viterra is een grote organisatie die wereldwijd handelt in agrarische producten. “Our business covers the whole supply chain from the farm gate to the consumer. We source commodities such as grains, oilseeds, pulses, rice, sugar and cotton from producers. Using our network of storage facilities, processing plants and transport assets we process, manage and supply these commodities and products to our consumers around the world.” Viterra is a leading integrated producer and marketer of agricultural products, operating in 37 countries worldwide, with activities in the production, refining, processing, storage, transport and marketing of agricultural products. The Viterra Group’s origination and marketing business is built around a network of high-quality assets comprising more than 180 storage facilities, 31 processing facilities and 25 ports. 28,114 USD million revenue, workforce 17.500.”
TEAM: This role is part of our Global IT Headquarters, located in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. We have more than 170 IT employees in Rotterdam, divided over 8 main teams: Operations, Development, Security, Business Intelligence, Centre of Excellence – SAP & Group Reporting, Global Application support, Enterprise Architecture and Project Management Office.
|Rol:||Global Project Manager – Information Security Management System (ISMS)|
|Broker:||Bekend bij Metis Network|
|Werklocatie:||Op afstand en op kantoor op Blaak-Rotterdam (naast treinstation en parkeren onder de Markthallen voor E10 p/d)|
|Opdrachtduur:||Ca. 6 maanden|
|Optie tot verlenging:||Ja, hoogstwaarschijnlijk. Meeste projecten duren 12-24 maanden|
|Aantal uur per week:||36 – 40 uur|
|CV: Engelstalig||Engelstalig CV op Metis CV Format met motivatiebrief aub|
|Sluitingsdatum:||12 oktober 2021|