Viterra is a world-leading, fully integrated agriculture network connecting producers and consumers to supply sustainable, traceable and quality-controlled agricultural products.
Within the IT Project Organization, the IT Project Manager is in charge of various medium to large business & IT projects. The current position will have a focus on one or two projects. This entails defining and implementing standards, implement new technologies and/or centralizing infrastructure. Due to the importance of the projects, multi-departmental (across global regions) stakeholder management is a must. The position of IT Project Manager is located between the various business teams, IT teams, senior management and external parties and plays a vital role to connect and align all of them. Contact and alignment with the EMEA and Regional IT Operations teams and local offices is important in an international context with Rotterdam as the Global head office.
Kennis en Kunde:
• Change management skills, be pragmatic, flexible and not bureaucratic;
• Experienced in business & IT projects in an international environment where you are pro-actively keeping the stakeholders updated concerning accurate planning, budget and risks.
• actively keeping the stakeholders updated concerning accurate planning, budget and risks.
• Bachelor degree; such as business administration or IT
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in project management roles;
• Experience in stakeholder management at different levels and an excellent communicator;
• Fluent in English language (spoken and written);
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a practical ‘can do’ mentality to find the balance between being in control and stay flexible;
• Is technical enough to understand the solution direction, identify dependencies and deliver a realistic
timeline to implement the project in an IT environment;
• Is a problem solver, structured, positive, accurate and flexible to manage multiple projects and report
to Senior Management
• Recognizes our 5 core values of safety, entrepreneurialism, simplicity, responsibility and openness;
• Is eager to develop understanding of the workings of a complex commodity business.
• Is highly customer-oriented, have a strong sense of responsibility and are empathetic.
|Rol:||IT Project Manager|
|Broker:||Metis Network – conform Tier 2 Mantelovereenkomst|
|Werklocatie:||Hybride en 3 dagen op kantoor op Blaak-Rotterdam|
|Opdrachtduur:||21 aug – 29 feb 2024 Ca. 6 maanden|
|Optie tot verlenging:||Ja, hoogstwaarschijnlijk. Meeste projecten duren 18 maanden|
|Aantal uur per week:||40 uur|
|CV: Engelstalig||Engelstalig CV op Metis CV Format met motivatiebrief aub|
|Sluitingsdatum:||27 juli 1200uur|