As Senior Security Solution Architect you will be part of the Global Cyber Security Team, but in this role you become a member of high performance teams on strategic IT & Business initiatives & projects. Your expertise will focus on the security aspects of implementing complex SaaS based business solutions and integration solutions utilizing Viterra’s security principles to keep the solution within Viterra’s risk appetite.
Position in the organization:
- Part of the Global Cyber Security Team
- Part of the different project teams
You are able to advise the project team how to move forward while complying with the security standards, frameworks and policies. Implementation support is a key deliverable where you feel comfortable to make adjustments to your advice as the project progresses. You will work closely with the CISO, Enterprise Security Architect, RISO’s (Regional Security Officers) as all regions will be impacted by this project.
- Being the glue between theoretical information security (Cyber Security Strategy), technical IT security (Cyber Defense Center), the global IT team’s and the Viterra Business.
- Provide Information Security Requirements for the diverse IT & business projects.
- Select, Design and (help) implement Information Security controls for the IT & business projects.
- Conduct security reviews and risk analysis (control effectiveness) of designs and implementations of the IT & Business projects.
- Being the security vocal point for Viterra Information Security teams towards the projects,
- Support, assess and advise the IT & Business projects on information (IT) security solutions,
- vendor due diligence, cloud security assessments, IT Security Assessments.
- Pro-actively cooperate with the IT engineers & Infrastructure Architect on (technical) architectures and solutions within projects.
And the following project deliverables:
- Vendor risk assessments
- Security architecture
- Cloud / product assessments
- Contract assessments
- Interface assessments
- Top risk assessments
- Security requirements design
- BIA / CIA impact analysis
- RfP (questions, models, scoring)
Skills en Kunde:
- An organizational sensitive person, with exceptional communication skills;
- Change management skills, be pragmatic and not bureaucratic;
- Bachelor/Master degree; preferably in IT / IT Security;
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in security architecture / consultancy related functions;
- CISSP Certified or equivalent is a knock out critera;
- Experience in stakeholder management at different levels and an excellent communicator;
- Excellent in English language (spoken and written)
- Fantastic personality and a great sense of humor
||Senior Security Solution Architect
||Hybride en 3 dagen op kantoor op Blaak-Rotterdam
||1 nov Ca. 6 maanden
|Optie tot verlenging:
||Ja, hoogstwaarschijnlijk. Meeste projecten duren 18 maanden
|Aantal uur per week:
||Engelstalig CV op Metis CV Format met motivatiebrief aub
||Donderdag 12 okt 20.00uur
Deel dit bericht